Thursday, October 11, 2012

50 Days or Less!

Did you know that a 9 month pregnancy lasts 266 days?  Words can't describe how happy I am to see the last 50 days on the calendar.  Happy isn't even the right word, ecstatic or overjoyed would fit my feelings as well.  Thankfully, I've had a pretty uneventful pregnancy if you do not include the weeks, rather months, rather trimesters of nausea, gagging, aches and pains.  I am including this post as my own version of What to Expect When You Are Expecting so I remember what to expect next time around.  Needless to say, both Jesse and I are eagerly excited to meet our little boy sometime within the next 50 days or less and get Mama feelin' better...going past my due date is not going to be an option in this house! =)  Until then, you can see how I (and Baby S) have grown since we found out about our little one in March below. 

5 weeks!
 
14 weeks!
 
15 weeks!
 
18 weeks!
 
19 weeks!
 
20 weeks!
 
21 weeks!
 
23 weeks!
 
24 weeks!
 
25 weeks!
 
27 weeks!
 
29 weeks!
 
31 weeks!
 
32 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Lola just about made it into every picture. What a diva.

    - Jesse

    ReplyDelete